There are a lot of diving courses to follow from the PADI, IAHD, IADS, and EFR organizations.
In addition, we have many own activities such as Auto Te Water Course and our own team!
Check the diagram below to see if there is something for you, if there are any questions, please let us know!
The Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) is one of the world’s largest diving training organizations and was founded in 1966 by John Cronin and Ralph Erikson. PADI insures almost 1 million certifications per year.
- PADI Introduction Dive, try it!
- Your first PADI Diving Certificate!
- PADI Fun Dive with guidance
- PADI ReActivate, start again!
- PADI Referral, upgrade
- PADI Adventure Diver, go further!
- PADI Advanced Diver, deepen yourself!
- PADI Specialty, learn more!
- PADI Rescue Diver, take care!
- PADI Master Scuba Diver, the top!
- PADI Divemaster, from hobby to work?
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI Instructor
- PADI Specialty Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Equipment Specialty
- PADI Sidemount Specialty
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty, NITROX
- PADI DUP Specialty, photography
- PADI PPB Specialty, better float
- PADI Navigation Specialty, handy
- PADI Night Diver Specialty, dark!
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty, exciting
- PADI Drift Diver Specialty, delicious
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty, challenge
- PADI Boat Specialty, easy
- PADI Dry Suit Specialty, warm
- PADI Multilevel Specialty, plans
- PADI Altitude Specialty, high
- PADI Ice Diver Specialty, tough!
- PADI Diver Propulsion Specialty, scooter!
- PADI Search and Recovery Specialty
- PADI RNLI Diver Sea Survival Course
- Project Aware
- Coral Reef Conservator
- Emergency First Responder, EFR
- Care for Children, CFC